Tuesday 19 March 2013

In Need of Pure Processed Unadulterated Refined Sugar!!

As I type this I'm desperately waiting for my phone to restore itself from my last backup because I just deleted the funniest message history in the world! Yes, it's that serious, thankfully my last backup wasn't too far away and so I have all the pictures I've been meaning to put up and stuff! Time remaining is 24 minutes, who knew these things took so long?!?! Goodness. So this post might be a little random because I don't really have a "theme" in mind, but I handed in my final deadline of this half of the semester so I'm feeling a lot more free now! My mind needs to snap out of holiday mode and into dissertation proposal mode! But for now at least, I'm chillin'!

Was going to do a couple random OOTN snaps till I realised I didn't take any pictures of myself this whole weekend, no random vain moments, I must say I'm surprised! Haha. It was my friends birthday and a couple of us got her a cake from Patisserie Valerie! This was both the best and worst thing ever, best because ours was the biggest cake and worst because I discovered that they do macarons!! I've been craving these since I had them in London a couple of weeks ago with my baby brother. These sugar filled goodies are just divine! But for obvious reasons *i want my abs!* I can't have them and this make me really sad. I'm really fighting every sector of my mind, begging it to stop being stubborn and just let the macarons go. Forget that I was going to order some online and get them delivered to my apartment. x_x. Sometimes I think all I need is some PURE processed unadulterated refined sugar! Haha, didn't think you could have so many oxymorons in one line did you? Neither did I really... Not listening to my sweet tooth is making me go crazy! I'm off to have some birthday cake, just one slice....
Birthday girl! Our cake is the biggest one on the bottom left, jealous though! Look how many cakes she got :O lol 
This whole clean eating thing is soo difficult but I'm determine to not give up, the other day I made banana pancakes, i found the recipe on Instagram and it was basically just pancakes made up of only 3 ingredients, 1 ripe banana and 2 whole eggs all blended/whisked together and then shallow fried in coconut oil on very low heat. The bf was appalled when he saw me using the coconut oil I usually use on my hair in food, he freaked the heck out, it was kind of funny actually. Lol. Yeahh, I didn't really like them, they were like banana flavoured eggs and I really don't like eggs, *ew, yucky yucky!*but if you like eggs and bananas then I think you'd really like the combination! I even had to have regular pancakes to combat the taste, mmmmmmmmm, yummy pancakes with flour are so much nicer!
Banana Pancakes, they look just like regular ones don't they? Deceivers!
Couple of bonus pictures since I didn't have any outfits to show off!
Bowling at All Star Lanes on Sunday!
My hair is red now! Well it has been for a while, update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...